The seventh round of the DUNLOP MSA British Touring Car Championship takes place at Silverstone on 21 – 22 August and this year the action on track will be supported by a superb air display.
Auto Trader have happily teamed up with Silverstone to offer two lucky winners a pair of weekend tickets to watch all of the BTCC and Silverstone Air action at the home of British Motor Racing.
Living up to its billing as the UK’s most exciting domestic race series, no fewer than nine drivers have shared the top step of the podium in the opening 18 races, including driving aces Jason Plato, Matt Neal, Gordon Shedden and Tom Chilton. With the championship standings closer than ever, the BTCC weekend promises to provide plenty of bumper-to-bumper battles.
Coinciding with the on-track action, a spectacular host of aircraft, aerobatic stunts and air displays will be taking to the skies as part of this year’s Silverstone Air show. Flying above the circuit over the weekend will be displays from The Red Arrows, a Vulcan bomber, Spitfire and a Lancaster WWII bomber. Spectators will also see displays from the Breitling wingwalkers and Aerostars.
For your chance to win one of two pairs of tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and the answer to the following question:
Which team does British Touring Car driver Jason Plato drive for?
Tickets for the DUNLOP MSA British Touring Car Championship, featuring Silverstone Air can be purchased in advance from as little as £15. For further information, or to purchase tickets, visit www.silverstone.co.uk or call 0844 3728 260.
Terms and conditions:
1. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Republic of Ireland), except employees, immediate family members of Trader Media Group, agents of Trader Media Group or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. Competition closes midday Tuesday 17th August 2010, after this date no entries will be entered in to draw. In addition TMG will not be held responsible for late or lost entries.
3. The 2 winners will be decided by way of prize draw. The draw will be held at Trader Media Group, 3rd and 4th Floor, 41-47 Hartfield Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 3RQ. The decision of Trader Media Group is final.
4. Trader Media Group reserves the right to change prizes without notice for an alternative prize.
5. The Prize winners shall be notified by email collected during entry into the competition and given details of collection over the phone. If the prize winner cannot be traced after the Promoter’s reasonable efforts within 3 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
6. Prize winners must make their own travel arrangements, the competition is to win tickets only, no other provisions have been made for travel, expenses or accommodation.
7. Trader Media Group does not make any warranties or representations herein including, but not limited to the prizes. Winners collect their tickets at Silverstone circuit and TMG will not be held responsible for lost or stolen prizes.
8. The names of the winners can be received 21 days after the closing date by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to:
Auto Trader , 41 – 47 Hartfield Rd, 3rd Floor Hartfield House, London, SW19 3RQ
9. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10.The Promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.