Fancy joining Clarkson, Hammond and May at the ultimate Top Gear event and see The Stig unleashed on an indoor track? Well we’ve got some spare tickets for Top Gear Live at the ExCel in London and we’re pleased to announce we’re giving them away to our Twitter followers.
Just make sure you:
- Follow @AutoTrader_UK on twitter
- & retweet our competition invite to enter.
There are 20 pairs of tickets up for grabs – a limited selection of show times and dates are available from Friday 25th November to Sunday 27th November (these will be allocated to winners on a first come first served basis – so make sure you’re free!).
Remember we’ll be direct messaging the winners on Twitter so you have to be following us in order to organise delivery of your prize!
Just make sure your tweet contains our Twitter name (@AutoTrader_UK so we can track you as a contestant) and a link to this blog post (of which is a short version) and include the hashtag #ATcomp
Competition closes Monday 21st November at midday
Terms and conditions:
1. By entering this competition, you are deemed to have read and understood these rules and agree to be bound by them.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or over, except employees, immediate family members of Trader Media Group (TMG), agents of TMG or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Proof of identity and age may be required.
3. To Enter: Only correctly re-tweeted entries on Twitter will be accepted. Entrants must be following Auto Trader.
4. Promotion runs from 12pm GMT Thursday, 17th November 2011 until the closing date of noon GMT on Monday, 21st November 2011. Entries received after this deadline will not be accepted.
5. Winner Selection: 20 Winners will be drawn at random using a third-party automated selection tool
6. The Prize: 1 x Pair of silver ticket to Top Gear Live at The ExCel in London (inc. show and arena entry plus track ticket). Please allow up to three working days for delivery of prize.
7. Winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter within 24 hours of the competition closing. Ticket dates and times will be organised with winners at this time on a first come first served basis. If you are unable to make the date/time allocated to you TMG cannot organise an alternative and reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate prizes if they believe the deemed winning entry has won unfairly. This process may be repeated, as necessary, until a valid winner is found.
9. TMG will not assume any responsibility or liability for late or lost entries, any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions and reserves the right to change the prize without notice for an alternative prize. Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures nor can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
10. If the prize winner cannot be traced after the Promoter’s reasonable efforts within 3 days, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw a winner.
11. TMG does not make any warranties or representations herein including, but not limited to the prizes. TMG will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or faulty prizes.
12. The names of the winners can be received 21 days after the closing date by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Auto Trader Top Gear Live competition, 41 – 47 Hartfield Rd, London, SW19 3RQ by 30th March 2012
13. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14.The Promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.